Data entry

I will be a reliable data entry operator. I can do anything I need to help you with your business. I am an experienced person. My work is any type of Data Entry, as you want. I know how to work with a different client in different circumstances. I always welcome clients with new and unique work.
What i do for you:
01. Data entry (CRM, ERM, Medical & Etc).
02. Conversion.
03. Photo(Image) Editing.
04. Data collection.
05. Type PDF files.
06. Web research.
07. Handle email.
08. Photo editing.
09. Administration.
10. Product listing.
11. Copy and paste.
12. Keyword research.
13. Wordpress data entry.
14. Social media management.
15. Google all kind's documents.
16. Business cards entry into excel and online.
17. Copy and paste, data from one site to other.
18. Microsoft office (word, excel, notepad, ppt, etc)
19. Print data then scanned and upload.
20. Retype scanned files or upload.

Why you choose me...?
1. Work handover on time.
2. 100% Satisfaction.
3. Quick turnaround time.
4. Error-free data processing.
5. Long-term workability and if you want, minimum of 40 Hrs weekly.
These all just outline of my work. If something is not mentioned above, you can discuss with me.


 










Comments